EthicaCBD CBD-infused sports gel helps athletes to make maximum gains following all those hours of dedication, training and hard work. The cooling effect of this natural fast-working sports gel is a result of using ergogenic menthol and powerful camphor. Camphor is renowned for its pain-relieving properties and is absorbed topically through the skin to offer instant relief. Using this sports gel on joints and muscles following a workout can ease any stiffness and make your body breathe a sigh of relief. We also use a powerful compound called CBG in our sports gel (coined the ‘grandfather of all cannabinoids’) because the combination of CBD and CBG is renowned to possess greater benefits than when used in isolation. CBG is fast becoming the go-to cannabinoid to relieve muscle soreness which users say can alleviate joint pain.
EthicaCBD cooling sports gel, with CBD and CBG combines two powerful cannabinoids with other dynamic extracts found within nature such as organic silicium, black pepper oil, menthol and camphor, believed to be anti-inflammatory, and three calming natural botanicals, ensuring you get the very best plant-based care. If you have an ache or strain which needs some deep, natural relief, try our cooling CBD sports gel to instantly relieve and soothe those niggling twinges caused by sport and exercise.
We want you to enjoy the experience of taking CBD oil as we believe you can taste the care and attention that has gone into creating our superior products. In order to do this, we recommend that you place the oil beneath the tongue, using the supplied spray or dropper, and leave it there undisturbed for at least 2 minutes. This is the most effective way of beginning to feel the natural benefits of EthicaCBD.
Massage a generous amount onto the affected area until absorbed up to 4 times daily.
Keep cool but do not refrigerate. Keep out of direct sunlight Store away from children. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking medication, consult a doctor before use. For external use only. Avoid getting the gel on the mucous membranes and damaged skin. Wash your hands thoroughly after use and avoid any contact with the eyes.
By embracing the qualities of other plant extracts, EthicaCBD has created this unique and powerful cooling sports gel to create a fitter, healthier ‘you’ whilst fortifying your body and mind.
- CBD Our CBD is tested in the world’s best labs, and is made fairly and sustainably to offer you the very best plant-based care.
- CBG CBG stands for cannabigerol and like CBD, is one of the naturally-occurring compounds found within the cannabis plant. Pre-clinical trials suggest that CBG could pose many post exercise benefits for athletes and weekend workout fans alike.
- Menthol One of the active ingredients used in our sports gel is menthol. This compound is derived from the mint plant and gives an instant cooling sensation when applied to the skin.
- Camphor Camphor is well-known for its pain-relieving properties and is absorbed topically through the skin to offer instant relief. Camphor oil is an aromatic botanical which provides various health benefits when applied to the skin – it increases local blood flow and acts as a “counterirritant,” which reduces swelling by causing irritation.
- Silica Silica is an important trace mineral that provides strength and flexibility to the connective tissues of your body.
- Peppermint Oil Topical preparations of therapeutic peppermint oil have long been used to relieve irritation and inflammation
- Cajeput Oil is produced by steaming the fresh leaves and twigs of the cajeput tree and is similar to tea tree oil in its use for headaches and pain relief
- Black Pepper Oil Many people use black pepper oil for its anti-arthritic and anti-rheumatic properties. It can improve blood circulation and gives relief from stiffness soreness.
Lab Reports available upon request.